1. Donate NOW here.
2. Bidding for the Bare Knuckle is TIED at $600. Waiting to hear from Tie-ees to see what's next. We will have a laptop at The Strange tonight for final bids until 10pm. Email email@example.com with a current and maximum bid.
3. There will also be a Silent Auction with some amazing donated goods and services from our neighborhood: Pure Luck, Scoops, Glamour Hair Studio, Vlad the Retailer, Jenette Bras, Eyetailor, Orange 20, Matrushka, Spice Station, Secret Headquarters, Echo Park Cycles, Little Red Riding Hood, Against the Stream Buddhist Meditation Center, Free City, Chubby Boob, Square One and Tracko.
4. The Cooling Time kicks it all off at 9:30
5. Nautch Project around 10:30
6. Very Be Careful dances us into tomorrow.
7. DJ Evan C puts us in the mood between performers. (we'll especially need him when we clean up!)
8. All the cooks go home and collapse.
Come join us and celebrate our five years on Hel-Mel!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cooks
When an Accidental Planner Brings Intentionality to Her Work: A Conversation with Monique López of Pueblo Planning - “Once you change the city planning process," says Monique López, founder of the participatory planning and design firm Pueblo Planning, "you're going to ...
12 hours ago